Welcome to Propertymall.com and Propertymall.co.uk ('this Site'). This Site is operated by Muchimmo Limited of 26-28 Neal Street, London WC2H 9QQ, United Kingdom ('we', 'us', 'our'). For our other contact details, please see the Contact us page.
This Site includes both the main site under domain such as www.propertymall.com (the 'Main Site') and each of the subsites under domains in the form www.[subsite].propertymall.com (each a 'Subsite') hosted by us on behalf of the relevant 'Subsite Owner'.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
Copyright in content. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content included on this Site (including the Main Site and any Subsites) is either owned by, or licensed to, us or the Subsite Owners.
You may print and distribute copies of content on this Site for your own personal or internal business use (as the case may be), provided the source and ownership of copyright in the information is expressly acknowledged on the copy. This does not apply to:
- content that is stated (by us or by a Subsite Owner) to be subject to additional restrictions; and
- content that is made available for download under separate terms (such as material held on the Research and Publications section of the Main Site).
Without limitation to our rights or those of our Subsite Owners, you must not sell information retrieved from this Site to any third party without the prior written agreement of us or the relevant Subsite Owner (as the case may be).
Other people's rights. You must not use this Site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- any material that is knowingly wrong, defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or
- material that infringes anyone else's copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege.
Misuse of Site. You agree not to use any mechanism, device, software, script or routine to affect the proper functioning of the Site. You agree not to take any action that places an unreasonable burden or excessive load on our system(s). You agree not to infect the Site with any computer programming routine (e.g., any virus, worm, or trojan horse) that may damage, interfere with, delay, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Linking to our Site. You do not need our permission to link directly to pages on this Site. However:
- pages from this Site must load into the user's entire window without being 'framed' in any way by other content; and
- you may not incorporate content (for example, an individual image) into any page on your website without our prior written consent.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
Links to third party sites. Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any site to which we link.
Accuracy of content. We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on the Main Site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this Site. None of the material contained in this Site is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
Subsites and other third party material. We have no responsibility to check for errors and omissions in any information appearing on Subsites, or any other third-party material, and we are not liable for any errors or inaccuracies in such material.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. This Site is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from use of this Site (including without limitation any Subsite), except death or personal injury to the extent this is caused by our negligence.
Examples of loss or damage for which we are not liable include (but are not limited to) any loss or damage resulting from:
- your reliance on or use of any information or material obtained either directly or indirectly from the use of this Site;
- any errors or omissions in the transmission or reception of any data between your computer and this Site;
- any inaccuracies in any information on this Site; or
- the unavailability of all or any part of this Site.
Changes to these terms. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. The terms displayed on the Site when you visit will be the terms that apply to you for that visit.
Governing law. Any dispute or claim concerning or arising from this website is to be determined in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and the courts of England and Wales are to have exclusive jurisdiction in determining such disputes or claims.