Liverpool Market Report August 2007
Published: July 2007
Source/Company: Colliers International
• Liverpool take-up rose 11% year on year to stand at 853,995 sq ft. This figure was boosted by a 290,000 sq ft sale and leaseback deal to Royal & Sun Alliance. Annual take-up is 117% up on the ten year average.
• There has been 245,203 sq ft let in the first half of 2007.
• Availability has continued to grow in the first six months of 2007.
• Regeneration continues in Liverpool City Centre, with 270,500 sq ft of office space completing in 2006.
• Record investment activity, with a total of £174 million of deals transacted.
• Current prime rents in Liverpool stand at £20psf, up 11% on 2005.
|Full Article||Size: 900KB||Price: FREE||DOWNLOAD NOW|