RetailMore companies may be found under the following sub-categories:
Prime SitesAppear here
With the development of the London commercial team, Carter Jonas now offers commercial property services from twelve of the thirty one offices – London, Cambridge, Oxford, Peterborough, Leeds, York, Northampton, Newbury, Andover, Trowbridge, and Bath, - providing coverage throughout the UK. We constantly strive to provide comprehensive services to all our clients. We have completed deals of up to £40 million, from Scotland to the South Coast in all sectors of the commercial market, including offices, industrial, retail, laboratories, land sales and development joint ventures.
|Cushman & Wakefield||London||UK||International|
The premier global real estate services provider, with more than 11,000 employees in 49 countries, representing multinational corporations, developers, entrepreneurs, government entities, small and medium-sized companies and financial institutions worldwide.
DTZ is one of the ‘big four’ global real estate advisers operating across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Robin Calver Chartered Surveyors, established in 1997, can provide independent advice on all aspects of commercial property. We specialise in the Covent Garden area although, due to our broad range of clients, we advise in many other commercial centres of the UK.
|Strutt and Parker||London||UK||National|
Strutt & Parker's commercial division is committed to providing forward thinking, proactive advice to clients across all commercial property sectors with over 150 staff based in offices in Central London and throughout the UK.
Logo LinksAppear here
Commercial and industrial property agents handling disposals, acquisitions, rent reviews, and development appraisal in both north London and south Hertfordshire. Panel valuers for the Bank of Ireland, Allied Irish Bank and Barclays.
More CompaniesMore companies may be found under the following sub-categories:
Advertising on PropertyMall.com will bring you more business because:
- your advert will bring more visitors to your website
- our visitors are interested in commercial property
- many of our visitors are looking for suppliers, services or properties
- we have thousands of visits per month
- we provide on-line statistics and results for your adverts
- a link on our site often means that search engines rank your website higher.
- Prime Site : Increase your company's exposure and visitor numbers with a Prime Site
- LogoLink : Get more visitors to your website from a LogoLink
- ProfilePlus : Make your company known with a ProfilePlus